Want an NHS discount for Tastecard? And why should you get one?
Tastecard is a great way to get a discount on the food you love, with tastecard being the UKs biggest dining club. It was founded in 2006, with the original name TasteLondon. It was firstly introduced as a way to encourage people to eat out at all times of the week, by giving its members a discount on their food.
Today they now offer discounts for lots of different venues and experiences. These include; food delivery, eating out at a restaurant, movie rentals, cinema and attraction discounts.
Tastecard NHS Discount FAQs and Help
How does tastecard work?
Tastecard has restaurants as part of their club. These restaurants agree to give members a discount on their restaurant bill. The club members who sign up to have a tastecard can then sign up to receive one of the two types of discounts available. The two discounts they can choose between are:
- 50% off the total food bill, which applies to all people in the party, even if only one of them is a tastecard member,
- 2 for 1 on meals, that allow couples to pay for one course and enjoy another for free, except for sides and extras.
Redeeming these discounts is easy once you’ve signed up to tastecard. There is a free app that can be downloaded once you’re a member. This app allows you to search for your favourite restaurants and see whether there’s an offer on tastecard for them. Finally, all you need to redeem your offer in the restaurant is to present your card when paying, it really is that easy!
Is there a restaurant discount at tastecard?
Yes, tastecard offers lots of restaurant offers. All you need to do to receive your exclusive discounts is sign up to become a member.
What is a tastecard club?
The tastecard club allows its members to secure savings on food and experiences. It is the UK’s top diners club, with a wide range of restaurants to choose from.
How much can you save with a tastecard?
Tastecard has lots of different perks, meaning there is a discount for everyone. These great perks include:
- Members can benefit from further food discounts with TasteCard+.
- There are discounts on a range of goods, from clothes, entertainment, mobile phones, gadgets, flower delivery, gifts and fitness products.
- Subscribing to the tastecard newsletter can help you to access a variety of exclusive deals and discounts.
- Unlocking a variety of exclusive discounts at eateries.
- You can take advantage of a huge range of discounts, for a small monthly fee.
- The free mobile app makes it easy to access the latest discounts.
- They offer a trial period which makes trying out tastecard an affordable experience.