Healthcare professionals in need of a weekend getaway on a budget, comfort can be found with Premier Inn.
The Premier Inn is British born and bred and has gone on to become one of the largest hotel brands within the UK. Purchased by Whitbread in 2004, this hotel chain has hundreds of hotels throughout the UK. So, finding a suitable Premier Inn for you, should never be a problem.
A Premier Inn provides the perfect balance of affordable pricing, the reassurance of staying at a respected hotel chain, and a comfortable base for your stay. Some of Premier Inns best attributes are:
- The affordable nightly rates,
- The reassurance of staying at a well-known hotel chain,
- Comfortable rooms with all the essentials,
- Convenient locations,
- A huge choice of accommodation across the country and beyond,
- Great value rates for extended stays,
- Meal deals that offer excellent value,
- A choice of room types to suit different needs and budgets,
- Ideal for leisure and business travellers.
The key thing to remember is that when you stay at a Premier Inn, you can look forward to convenience and comfort without breaking the bank. The combination of great locations, comfy rooms, and great value prices has made this hotel chain a staple in the UK. Whether you are travelling on business, staying overnight for a special event, looking for a suitable airport hotel, or even visiting a UK city on holiday, Premier Inn has a room for you!
Top Tip: Stay in the ‘HUB’ for even cheaper rooms in London and Edinburgh.
NHS Discount FAQs and Help
Does Premier Inn do NHS discount?
Unfortunately, Premier Inn does not offer an official NHS Discount for NHS staff. If this changes, we will post an update here so be sure to check back often to make sure you don’t miss out on any future discounts.
While there is currently no official NHS discount, we do however aim to bring you all the latest offers from Premier Inn. We have also put together some top tips to help you get the best price for your next stay.
Does Premier Inn take the Blue Light Card?
At the moment, Premier Inn does not offer any specific discounts for Blue Light Card members. As mentioned above, if this changes in the future, we will post an update here so be sure to keep an eye on this page to ensure you don’t miss any future discounts. Keep reading to find out other ways to get the best deal at Premier Inn.
What benefits do Premier Inn offer their customers?
You can look forward to a variety of key benefits when you choose the Premier Inn chain for your business or leisure stay. Some of these include:
- Access to a range of facilities and amenities,
- Excellent locations close to attractions, sights, and major transport links,
- Basic comfort without expensive bells and whistles,
- Affordable rates and some great deals,
- Access to free Wi-Fi throughout your stay,
- Family-friendly with rooms suitable for parents and children,
- A ‘Good Night Guarantee’ with comfortable beds and pillows,
- Great choice of food and some excellent value meal deals,
- The ability to stay at a hotel with a solid reputation.