Enjoy a countryside room from only £39.00 - Loads of locations available!
Healthcare professionals in need of a weekend getaway on a budget, comfort can be found with Premier Inn.
The Premier Inn is British born and bred and has gone on to become one of the largest hotel brands within the UK. Purchased by Whitbread in 2004, this hotel chain has hundreds of hotels throughout the UK. So, finding a suitable Premier Inn for you, should never be a problem.
At the moment there is currently no official NHS discount code for staff to use.
A Premier Inn provides the perfect balance of affordable pricing, the reassurance of staying at a respected hotel chain, and a comfortable base for your stay. Some of Premier Inns best attributes are:
- The affordable nightly rates,
- The reassurance of staying at a well-known hotel chain,
- Comfortable rooms with all the essentials,
- Convenient locations,
- A huge choice of accommodation across the country and beyond,
- Great value rates for extended stays,
- Meal deals that offer excellent value,
- A choice of room types to suit different needs and budgets,
- Ideal for leisure and business travelers.
The key thing to remember is that when you stay at a Premier Inn, you can look forward to convenience and comfort without breaking the bank. The combination of great locations, comfy rooms, and great value prices has made this hotel chain a staple in the UK. Whether you are travelling on business, staying overnight for a special event, looking for a suitable airport hotel, or even visiting a UK city on holiday, Premier Inn has a room for you!
Top Tip: Stay in the ‘HUB’ for even cheaper rooms in London and Edinburgh.
FAQs and Help
Does Premier Inn do NHS discount?
No, at the moment there is no official Premier Inn discounts for NHS staff. We do however have access to the best deals, so check back here for all our up to date deals.
How do you get a Premier Inn discount?
You can get reduced rates on a booking with Premier Inn, by watching out for their saver rates. Additionally, you can check out our page for the latest Premier Inn NHS discounts.
What benefits do Premier Inn offer their customers?
You can look forward to a variety of key benefits when you choose the Premier Inn chain for your business or leisure stay. Some of these include:
- Access to a range of facilities and amenities,
- Excellent locations close to attractions, sights, and major transport links,
- Basic comfort without expensive bells and whistles,
- Affordable rates and some great deals,
- Access to free Wi-Fi throughout your stay,
- Family-friendly with rooms suitable for parents and children,
- A ‘Good Night Guarantee’ with comfortable beds and pillows,
- Great choice of food and some excellent value meal deals,
- The ability to stay at a hotel with a solid reputation.
Is it free for kids to stay at a Premier Inn?
Yes, kids can stay at the hotel with an adult present. They are also able to eat for free in all Premier Inns, making your stay a lot cheaper.
Does Premier Inn offer any cheaper rooms?
Premier Inn have been known to throw in an exclusive offer from time to time, most notably their £29 saver rooms which sell out pretty much within 48 hours. So make sure you’re fast, if you want to snag this deal.