LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort NHS Discount
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is definitely one resort that offers something completely different – its a theme park with creations, cities and towns made entirely of LEGO®, making it the perfect day out that kids and parents can enjoy.
You’ll especially enjoy it more with the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Kids go free offer!
Secure your 2021 short break with exclusive early access to Kids Go FREE at the LEGOLAND ® Windsor Resort* and give the whole family something awesome to look forward to including LEGO® MYTHICA: World of Mythical Creatures , a parallel universe where mythical creatures come to life before your eyes - new for Spring 2021! Prices start from just £120 per family!
Officially there is no discount available for NHS staff, however LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort themselves are always releasing offers all the time which everyone can use! The current offers are listed above.
This is an excellent place to visit with the kids, as there is so much for them to see and do here. Many moms with younger children head to this attraction every year to allow their children to have fun, discover and learn, and enjoy some excitement.
The diverse range of attractions at the Legoland Windsor resort means that there is something for children of all ages to enjoy.
You will be able to keep the kids busy and entertained when you bring them to visit this attraction.
From exhibitions and displays through to shows and rides, there is something to suit every preference. Your kids will be thrilled with the range of activities to enjoy at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort .
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort NHS Staff Discount
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a great day out for all NHS staff and their families to enjoy.
- Overnight Stay in a Legoland Resort Hotel
- A delicious breakfast in the morning
- RESORT GUESTS also get a themed room plus FREE LEGO® gift, FREE parking, Evening Character meet & greets!
- 1-day entry to the Theme Park
What we love about LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
Many women with younger kids struggle to decide where to take their little ones so they can have fun and enjoy an educational experience. Well, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is the ideal option, as it has something to suit all ages and enables children to enjoy thrills, excitement, adventure, and fun while also learning. Some of the reasons why moms love Legoland Windsor include:
- The diverse array of entertainment and activities
- Suitable for younger and older kids aged between 3-12 years
- An experience that is both fun and educational
- Plenty to keep the kids busy and entertained
- Onsite themed hotels for those that wish to stay over
- Shopping and dining available onsite
- Plenty of special events and activities for kids
- Easy to book and explore online
Benefits of Visiting LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
When you pay a visit to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, you will have no shortage of benefits to look forward to. This includes:
- The chance to stay at one of the fabulous themed hotels
- A great way to keep your kids entertained
- Plenty of activities and attractions for your kids to enjoy
- A simple booking process
- Special deals available when booking in advance
- Day tickets and short breaks available
- Annual passes available at generously discounted rates
What is LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
Operated by Merlin Entertainment, Legoland Windsor has become a hugely popular attraction for families over the years.
The site was once home to Windsor Safari Park but in 1996, the fabulous LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort opened with its theme park based around the ever-popular LEGO®.
Since it opened, the theme park has expanded and continued to add more attractions and activities for kids to enjoy. This has seen its popularity increase steadily over the years.
Enjoy Fun and Thrills at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
A trip to Legoland Windsor will enable you and your kids to enjoy fun, thrills and excitement as well as some unique experiences.
Whether you opt for an overnight stay or short break or whether you simply visit for the day, you can look forward to having an unforgettable time with your family.